How does K9 Immunity Plus™ help my dog?
K9 Immunity Plus™ strengthens and balances your dog’s immune system so the body recognizes and destroys damaged cells. This improves their body’s ability to overcome illness and helps protect them against future illness.
Your dog’s immune system helps fight cancer in two ways:
- Keeps existing cells healthy as they replicate
- Rids damaged cells (like cancer cells) before they can multiply
Once your dog’s immune system strengthens, it may also help them:
- Increase response to cancer treatment*
- Speed up recovery*
- Reduce side-effects from other cancer therapies*
- Prevent a serious future illness/relapse*
- Improve quality of life*
- Extend their time with you*
*Individual results may vary
K9 Immunity Plus™ Information for the Veterinarian (PDF)
Proprietary immune-strengthening technology
The largest class of anti-cancer drugs used in the world today is a class called heteropolysaccharide immunomodulators (pronounced: hey-tero-poly-sak-kar-ide im-mu-no-mod-u-late-ers).
K9 Immunity Plus™ products are made from the most technologically advanced immunomodulator in the world. It’s called Immune Assist Micron™. No other canine cancer treatment contains it.
How this benefits your canine companion:
- 100% bioavailable (absorption rate) for better results – brewers yeast beta glucans average 5-10% bioavailability.
- Activates ALL 260 different classes of immune cells – including natural killer cells, T-cells, and macrophages. Simple beta glucans only activate a few.
- Does not create any additional stress on the body while activating healing mechanisms.
- Supports regulatory functions and critical body systems including the nervous, hormonal, and immune systems.
Patented formula provides noticeable results
In addition to our proprietary Immune Assist Micron™ technology, K9 Immunity Plus™ also contains:
- All three of the most widely used anti-cancer compounds worldwide (for humans and dogs): PSK, PSP and Lentinan.
- Nearly 200 additional immune-strengthening compounds called heteropolysaccharides (he-tero-poli-sac-car-ides).
- Transfer factors with immuno-proteins
- Omega 3 essential fatty acids
Is K9 Immunity Plus™ right for my dog?
K9 Immunity Plus™ is safe for all dog breeds needing immune system support and has no known side effects. This formula is safe for dogs of all ages, pregnant dogs, and nursing dogs. As with any supplement, we suggest discussing the dosage with your veterinarian first.
Guaranteed safe, natural and effective:
- Safe for all breeds and sizes
- Safe to use with other cancer treatments
- Made with 100% USDA Certified Organic materials
- Manufactured in a FDA registered facility
- 100% non GMO
- Created according to the highest pharmaceutical standards
- Absolutely no binders, fillers, flow enhancers or time release agents
- Have no known side-effects
- 100% non-toxic (no risk of overdosing)
- Backed by our full satisfaction guarantee
Now a more advanced product that is a softer, easier to administer chew with a “fishy” smell that dogs love.
K9 Immunity Plus™ for dogs under 30 pounds
Contains 30 wafers – 4000mg each
Front | Back
K9 Immunity Plus™ for dogs 31-70 pounds
Contains 60 wafers – 4000mg each
Front | Back
K9 Immunity Plus™ for dogs over 70 pounds
Contains 90 wafers – 4000mg each
Front | Back
Recommended Daily Use:
K9 Immunity Plus™ is packaged according to your dog’s weight. However, the formula is exactly the same for all three weight categories. The only difference is the dosage (listed below). For added savings, on smaller dogs, we recommend the K9 Immunity Plus™ for dogs over 70 pounds.
For dogs over 70 pounds: Three wafers daily. Or as recommended by your veterinarian.
For dogs 31-70 pounds: Two wafers daily. Or as recommended by your veterinarian.
For dogs under 30 pounds: One wafer daily. Or as recommended by your veterinarian.
NOTE: This is the dosage if your dog is in remission from cancer.
If your dog has active cancer and is critical, then we recommend doubling the dosage in the beginning until you see improvement. You can then go back to the dosage described above.